Screaming Eagle Wealth Management specializes in working with families in the energy & agriculture industries and guides them to successfully manage their transition into and throughout retirement.
Throughout the years, Screaming Eagle Wealth Management has built a specialization working with clients having common goals ( including retirement, family time & travel ) concerns & challenges. Most often these are late career members of the ever changing Energy & Agriculture industries who rely on us to handle all complications of managing investments in retirement, minimizing taxes, protecting against the unknown, maximizing charitable giving and providing a lasting legacy. Their net-worth's are usually somewhere between $2MM to $10MM with many moving parts. Our team recognizes that by focusing on this specialization, we bring maximum value to the families we serve.
In Erik's experience, he has come across common concerns and challenges for this community, including, but not limited to:
- Significant portions of net worth in pre-tax retirement accounts
- Multiple retirement accounts from past employers
- Severance plans
- Concentrated positions of employer stock
- Employment risk from oil price volatility
- Defined benefit pension plans
- Deferred compensation plans
- Stock options and long term incentive plans
- High income tax brackets
- Variable bonus size